Crash on Standalone build - Help please

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Aug 2 23:40:05 EDT 2004

Hi Mark, Sarah

I tried on 2.2 and on 2.2.1 with the same result.

The crash log is located in Library/logs/crash reporter

I am using Valentina external. This has not been a problem with
previous builds.

I have tried various build locations.

I must have made some changes in the script that is tripping the SA
builder up, but I can't find them yet.

Thanks
Ron