Advise on enterprize application.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 16:57:54 EDT 2004

Trevor,

thanks to your quick response. I was thinking about it... I was trying
to make one app, not two, but I think that's the way to go, the time
I'll take to create a HTML interface is bigger thant the one I'll use
to modify the current rev interface, now let's build a server...
(heck!)

Andre

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL