MySQL: .rev main stack called from standalone rev app

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Mon Aug 2 15:11:39 EDT 2004

PLATFORM:       MacOSX (10.3.4)
ISSUE:  MySQL commands not working
10.3.4) that shows a splash screen and calls a separate .rev main stack,
which is the main guts of the application.  The client app is on the
user's Mac (>40 users), and the .rev main stack is on the server.  This
way, when we make changes/updates to the application, everyone is running
the latest version.  The main application uses MySQL commands.  The MySQL
commands work fine in development mode, and if I build it as a standalone
app.  However, the MySQL commands do not work when the .rev main stack
(not a standalone) is called by the client app.  I have set my standalone
settings for the client app to include the MySQL Database Support.

Thanks...James