Animation library

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Aug 2 13:03:09 EDT 2004

On Aug 2, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:
> Here is an example of using the libAnim_Ease function taken from my
> code:
>
> libAnim_Ease id of group (pTarget & i), owner of group (pTarget & i), \
>         item 1 of loc of group (pTarget & i), tOffsetLeft + (width of
> group (pTarget & i) / 2), \
>         item 2 of loc of group (pTarget & i), item 2 of loc of group
> (pTarget & i), \
>         false, 10, 10

Cool Trevor.

I'm not afraid of script animation either, in fact, I'm pretty used to
it. Your code looks a lot like some of mine... well except mine would
be littered with comments like "-- this probably doesn't do anything"
;-D

I guess my greater point is that code like this should be integrated
into an animation palette, which allows even those not accustomed to
scripted animation to take advantage of animated interface features.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.