Inheritance tame and wild

pkc pkc at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 12:45:07 EDT 2004

Troy wrote:

>This is called inheritance.  ;-)
>
>In general, it is quite tame.

Yes, I understand about inheritance in the substacks that I create
and add to the application.  But I was surprised by spontaneous
inheritance by dialog stacks that did not originate with me and that
were being used freely by the IDE --especially when they carried over
without problem to the OS X build.  I tried very briefly today to get
this to happen on purpose, but was not successful. I can't find any
documentation yet and will continue to read and experiment.