Animation library

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Aug 2 12:31:26 EDT 2004

On Aug 1, 2004, at 10:41 PM, Terry Judd wrote:
> While the same level of integration with Rev and Flash clearly isn't
> available, you can play Flash within QuickTime and with the help  of
> Trevore Devore's QT external
> (http://www.mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/enhancedqt.html)
> even pass messages from Flash to Rev using FSCommand.  If the reverse
> were also true...

I just purchased two great QT API books by Tim Monroe at Apple
<http://books.elsevier.com/us//mk/us/subindex.asp?isbn=0120884011>.
One of the books has some info about setting variables in a Flash movie
and simulating button clicks.  I'm working on incorporating some
slideshow creation code that generates a slideshow with audio from a
xml file.  Maybe I can incorporate the extra flash stuff as well.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com