question for pam.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 21:06:59 EDT 2004

On Aug 1, 2004, at 10:01 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> It looks like one of the images from the default image library has
> been modified. I'm not sure that would cause the whole problem...
>
> Somehow, something in the stack is effectively modifying the IDE, I
> guess.

it's not fiddling with image lib, for it's not only the background,
it's a new stack... but Rev Does Not Allow ME TO DELETE THAT DAMN
THING! it keeps coming back from the dead! Hell, I wish I had a
metacard license IDE here or a simple starter kit just to try....
damn...

I think it's altering the message path too, for when I use "save as
standalone..." it goes thru the openStack handler of pam mainstack...
it should do that?

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL