question for pam.

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 20:49:28 EDT 2004

Sounds like the file is hosed, but the question is why/how did it get
that way and what can Pam (and the rest of us) do to avoid it happening
again?

Also, is the association with Rev 2.5b1 serendipity or is there
something about 2.5 that is root of the problem?

Eeep... makes me a little nervous about bringing any major work over to
2.5 for the time being!