Rev Web Solutions?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Aug 1 11:24:54 EDT 2004

Andre,

I really, really appreciate your response.

It's going to take me a little time to get up to speed on the
information.

How is  libWebServices going to work with the Secure Socket Layer
which I hear will be included with Revolution 2.5?

Have you done any load testing (several users at once) accessing
websites written with libWebServices?

It sounds like an excellent solution, but I'm a little nervous with it
being so new - probably because I don't fully understand it yet.

How do I contact you off list?

Thanks again!

Rick