[ANN] Transcript Language Module for BBEdit

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Apr 29 23:21:21 EDT 2004

Aloha Trevor

Thank you soooo much!

Since transcript is  the *only* cgi language I use... and our server
admin has restricted cgi files to an extension of ".cgi"  I tried
adding ".cgi" to the extensions list in the Language prefs of BBEdit
but the available languages under the pull down that BBEdits provides
to choose a language for that extension doesn't include .transcript...
am I doing something wrong?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery