ANN: CGI tutorial online

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 27 16:51:41 EDT 2004

Excellent tutorial Jacqueline!  Your seminar notes are very well
written.

	I'm also wondering how stacks as cgi's handle globals (do they exist
only for each instance the engine is called?) and how I can create the
equivalent of tokens (client specific values that are alive for the
duration of their session).

	Greg

On Apr 27, 2004, at 4:29 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com