converting seconds to days and back again

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Apr 27 12:29:14 EDT 2004

I think I'm just dense today, but I just can't figure out a way to do this.
I posted earlier about doing a trial period, and this relates to that (BTW,
thanks for all the great responses).

So say I have "the seconds" saved to some file.  If I read that in and get
the number of seconds that have passed, how can I convert that to the number
of days?  Is there a way?  I'm probably just missing the obvious.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally