xmltree-view and unicode

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Tue Apr 27 09:19:47 EDT 2004

Hi there.

Has anybody by any chance reworked the xml tree stack that comes with
Revolution to work with Unicode?  The way this stack is written right
now, it cannot display utf8 strings.  Now, I've tried to play around
with it, change the fonts and the  load xml file button to load the
uniencoded xml file, but I still can't get it to work.  I either get
Japanese mumbo-jumbo (I still can't get over the fact that Revolution
loves CJK characters more than anything else in the world) or I get
"xmlerr, bad document id"...

Could somebody please help me out with this?  I'd be enormously
grateful.

All best,
Toma