concurrent users

Rosli Hassan docrosli at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 13:56:41 EDT 2004

hello,

I have read that we can access and run a rev stack on
the web by using:
go stack url
"http://www.someserver.com/someDir/somestack.rev".

My question is, if we provide a standalone splash
screen to access the rev stack on the server
somewhere, how many concurrent users can access and
run that rev stack on the server?  Is there a limit to
the number of concurrent users (through standalone
splash screen)?

I have read a reply on 12 Apr 2004 by Mark Talluto who
wrote "A standalone can be run off a server by almost
any number of client computers.  The key factor would
be memory in the server."

But my situation is "Can a rev stack be run off a
server by almost any number of standalone engine
(splashscreen)?"

Thanks for any advice and help.
Rosli.