Tab to button after field?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 23:42:19 EDT 2004

I've got a series of text input fields that I have the user "tabbing
between", and I'd like to make it so that when the user gets to the last field,  they
can hit tab, and hilite the SUBMIT button.  Is this possible?   I've got the
"focus with keyboard" checkbox selected on my submit button, and  I've got the
"show focus border" turn on as well.  I'm just not succeeding  in getting the
button to be focusable via the keyboard.
I've also got the icon, hilite icon, visited icon, and armed icon set to
different icons, just as a test.