What is shutdownRequest solution?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 22:38:37 EDT 2004

Yes, that's exactly it - - - just asking the user if they really want to
quit - - - like is described in the example for that command in the docs.   Doing
some more digging in the archives, and it sounds like I need to put the on
shutdownRequest handler in both my "engine" standalone stack, as well as the
main stack that is loaded later on.  I'm about to try this - - - am I  heading
in the right direction?
In a message dated 4/25/2004 6:35:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,