How to Handle Menu Bar in MacOS?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 25 11:38:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am guessing that you when you Hide a Stack, it's menu gets hidden
too right? Most likely because Menu-Bar Handling for MacOS is kind of
shoe horned into RunRev.

I have a stack which just acts as a Command Place to hold functions
etc, it also contains the Menu Bar. This Stack does nothing except
some startup initialization and redirect menu selections to the
correct stack. I want this menu bar to be used by all stacks that I
move to as a result of the user selecting a menu item. BUT I don't
want the (dummy) stack to be visible to the user!

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thanks a lot
Dave