Runrev cgi and Webhosting providers

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 09:42:08 EDT 2004

Hi Revolutioners!

I'm looking information and experiences about the
webhosting services that allows to run RunRev
as cgi.

Who are the most reliable providers?

Did they charge extra for install or let you run the
cgi engine in their servers?

Could you install the cgi engine
in their servers even if you are not paying
the more expensive premium hosting that they offer?

If i left out any important question, please include
it in the response.

By the way, i've read about an offer of
http://www.lifetimewebhosting.com , in which
you make only one payment and they host you
files forever. I've seen this offering at $67, $150
and $250 dollars.

Have anyone experience with this webhosting company?

Thanks in advance!
Have a nice weekend.

al

=====