visual effects

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 12:58:16 EDT 2004

One thing you CAN do that may solve the problem - somewhere in your
initialization process, add this line of code:

   set the dontUseQTEffects to true

This tells Rev to use its own built-in effects code, not that of QuickTime.
Rev's internal code covers all the 'basic' effects. It worked for me.

Phil Davis