Using font sizes other than whole numbers

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 02:18:54 EDT 2004

>>I am still struggling with the attempt to print government forms with
RunRev
>>the same as I do with Hypercard and nine to five reports. I have noticed
>>that when you set font sizes you can set them in whole numbers only but you
>>cannot set a font size of say 6.5
>>
>>Is there a work-around for this?
>
>One thing I can think of right offhand is to use a different font that gets
>you close to the point size or wrapping you want.

An alternative approach... Delegate display and printing to html Browser with
style sheets. I am starting to use this more and more with temp files deleted
on close. It's cross platform, font/size etc definable, deals with page
breaks and paper sizes etc, and with boiler-templates stored as a customProperties
quite straightforward to implement.

0.02p

/H