remotely controlled RunRev?

Erik Hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 21:24:08 EDT 2004

--- Gregg <gwp at accommodata.com> wrote:
> We use a KeySpan Digital Media Remote (actually
> we use their receiver
> and have a custom-built remote control). On
> Macs running OSX.
>
> We had used the function keys as the method of
> passing the codes
> to our applications, but Apple has usurped
> enough of these that
> we moved over to using Option-keys.
<<
Includes "key maps" for PowerPoint, iTunes,
Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, WinAmp, Music
Match, QuickTime player, DVD players and other
popular applications

so you can control any video on the
computer's screen or wherever else it is sent.

this is fantastic! tanks for duh tip.

maybe you don't HAVE to have Windows XP Media.
come to think of it, the XP Media remote would
be much more limited. it probably just runs
videos, while Keyspan lets you run all of your
RunRev visuals AND video. like Rodger Rabbit!

thanks again,

Erik Hansen

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org