help with ftp commands. (CGI related!)

Jim jimc at ace-pb.com
Thu Apr 22 15:27:42 EDT 2004

On Apr 22, 2004, at 1:22 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> the stack is able to upload MC engine and set the correct permission.
> It also uploads LibCGI and sets the perms, but I cannot create stacks
> folder.

I would suggest logging in with Fetch (or maybe another FTP client),
and open the "Show Transcript" window.

In that program, manually create a folder and see what commands are
being sent to and from Fetch in the transcript window. Assuming it
allows Fetch to create a new folder, you should have your syntax. Look
for any other commands sent just before the MKDIR line.

Jim