How do I Create a Custom Property, part 19,214,651

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Apr 22 08:30:32 EDT 2004

Dave, if we see the return character as a divider or separator rather
than a terminator, it all makes a bit more sense, I think. The line
count will always be the number of return characters + 1, as it is
assumed that there is data both before and after a return character .

Remember, a  return delimited list in Rev is just one string, not many,
and I don't know how Rev terminates a string, if at all, but as users,
we don't have to deal with that.

Cheers,

Mark