But what's the question?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Apr 21 22:59:59 EDT 2004

> >> We can't change the fact that RB has a faster substring
> >> searcher than Rev but we can make that fact irrelevant.
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >>
> >> Monte
> >>

> > Monte,
> >
> > I don't think this is true.
>
> Frank, undoubtedly, if you assume Monte works for RunRev on the core
> engine. He has his own business and spoke, I believe, as a user.

Er... thanks David... I didn't see that post for some reason.

No, I don't work on the engine. I've done some work on the IDE (mostly the
new standalone builder in 2.2) as a contractor. So I will post to both the
use list and the improve list with my own opinions at times.

PS where I said We in that statement I was referring to those members of
this list that have been attempting to optimize the code of this constantly
changing one dimensional product evaluation.

Cheers

Monte