Revolution as CGI in OS X

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 21 17:20:00 EDT 2004

On 4/21/04 8:35 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:

> But I need to experiment with some basic cgi scripting first, and all I
> need is the basic set up.

I've mentioned this before, but here it is again:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/downloads/IntroRevCGIs.zip>

This is a copy of my notes from my presentation on cgis at the RR
conference in January. It also contains sample stacks and files.

If you are running Mac OS X as your server, you'll need to download the
Darwin CGI engine from the RR site. You can't just copy the RR OS X app
from your regular distribution. I believe on all other OSs, you can just
move the regular RR app to the CGI folder.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com