Revolution as CGI in OS X

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Apr 21 16:20:28 EDT 2004

Tom,

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Jaqueline Landman Gay's
"Introduction to Rev CGIs" presentation from the Revolution Seminar
this past January. It appears to be just what you're looking for--a
plain-language, step-by-step approach to growing your own CGIs. As a
CGI novice, I was able to follow her instructions to successfully
create OSX Server-based CGIs with Rev.

There must be somewhere you can download these materials, or, if it's
okay with Jacque, I'd be happy to email you a copy.

Still out there Jacque?

Devin Asay

On Apr 21, 2004, at 1:52 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Gregory,
>
> Everyday language is what I need. I want to learn this but at present
> don't want to take on a large project to do so. But if I thought there
> was a roadmap to follow that was straight forward then I just might. A
> step by step approach would be great.
>
> Thank you

  <snip>
</snip>