Documentation on developing externals

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 21 08:10:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I was/am looking for this too. I have downloaded the Externals SDK
but there is no documentation and the CodeWarrior Project doesn't
compile. Actually the files don't even have the correct creator and
types, so you have to figure out which file is which and manually set
the correct creator/type. The state of this SDK is SO bad that they
don't even tell you which version of CodeWarrior is was *supposed* to
compile with.

I really can't see that there needs to be that much documentation
with the SDK as long as there is a sample External/Stack that
compiles and works! Sadly that appeats too much to ask for!!!!!

I've posted questions here but had no reply.

BTW, I've can't find the link to the SDK, could someone point me to it again?

All the Best
Dave