Devanagari woes

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Apr 20 13:20:45 EDT 2004

Fritz,

> Has anyone on the list managed to type flawless Devanagari in a Rev field?

I suppose any simpletext type application works correctly...
The minimum support question... (BOFH: did you reboot 3 times holding option
control shift tab 6 backspace???)

Are you using styled text? Bold italic, using it in HTMLtext or RTF? Might
single it down...

Have you tried different sizes?

What is a Devanagari? How many indian scripting styles are there? ;)