Digest Problems?

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 20 11:13:18 EDT 2004

I get the digest of this list. Sometimes the individual messages appear to
be incomplete. For example in Vol 7 issue 112, message 13 looks like this:

Message: 13
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:00:12 +1000
From: Sarah Reichelt <sarahr at genesearch.com.au>
Subject: Re: Lost cmd-D  (duplicate)
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

On 19 Apr 2004, at 1:46 pm, Dar Scott wrote:

 > I seem to have done something to lose the ability to duplicate a
 > control with command-D.  I first noticed it on 2.2 but it is gone for
 > 2.1.2, also.  I see the edit menu flash, but there is no effect.  I
 > didn't see anything in Revolution preferences.
 >
 > Dar Scott

You see that it's a quote from Dar's original message but apparently no
comment from Sarah.

Is any other Digest user seeing this?

TIA

Graham