No subject

Roger Amar logram at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 20 08:27:04 EDT 2004

You can use a mousedown handler like this, put into the stack script :

on mousedown
	Switch short name of the target
		case "btnName1" -- concerned btns
		case "btnName2" -- concerned btns
		case "btnName3" -- concerned btns
			save this stack
			close this stack
	end switch
end mousedown

But you must remove the mousedown handler from the concerned btn scripts
You can put an empty mousedown handler into the btn scripts of those that
are not concerned to trap the mousedown and to prevent it to trigger the one
of the stack script.

Hope this help.

Roger;