Scrollbar color?

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Apr 18 17:21:01 EDT 2004

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Marian Petrides <mpetrides at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to set the color of the scrollbar associated with a
> field in a windows app?
>
> I've found a way to change the background color of the field itself but
> not a way to change the color of the scrollbar which by default appears
> as the same color as the card's background.
>
> Thanks
>
> Marian

"group" the field and set the backcolor of the group to the backcolor of
the field, then thumb and arrows get the same color as the field. If you
want to set the color of the scrollbar background - outside arrows and
thumb - then set the shadowcolor of the field (not the group) to the
backcolor of the field and set the lookandfeel to "Preview Linux".

Everything here is rather complicated. What we urgently need are
possibilities to set the colors of scrollbar arrows, thumbs, and
background directly.

Maybe this helps?

Wilhelm Sanke