Revert to saved?

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sat Apr 17 23:19:11 EDT 2004

>On 4/17/04 6:20 AM, Jim Hurley wrote:
>
>  > Did we lose "Revert to saved" in 2.2? It was one of my favorites. I only
>  > wish I could implement it in my life.
>
>I'm not sure why they took it out. But you can just type "revert" into
>the message box and get the same thing.
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
>HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com
>
>------------------------------
>

>It is still in the script, but not in the menu!!!
>
>But therefore we have the "Move Substack to File..." menuitem twice :-)
>
>The second one was probably supposed to be "Revert to Saved..."
>Sigh...
>
>>  Jim
>
>Regards
>
>Klaus Major

Thanks Jacqueline and Klaus

Good to know there is a work-around.

I think you are right, Klaus, about the duplication. When there is a
substack to move to a different file, only one of the "Move Substack
to File..." is active, the other is disabled.

Should someone report this oversight, or does RR know about it?
Couldn't find anything on Bugzilla.

Still looking for a way to "Revert to that last time in my life when
I would have preferred a different path." Maybe in version 3.0
Reincarnation over does it.

Jim