shifted field on group copy

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Apr 16 11:22:15 EDT 2004

On Friday, April 16, 2004, at 08:13 AM, Martin Baxter wrote:

> Is it a scrolling group? - how much is the field shifted by ?

It is not a scrolling group.

On closer examination I see that the field is in the right place, but
the text is shifted down about 12 pixels plus or minus, I'm no judge.

It is a label and if I click in the contents pane and out, the problem
goes away.

OK...  I now have workaround for that one field.  I put empty after the
value after I do the copy of the group.  I don't know why the others
don't need this.

Dar Scott