New engine...

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Apr 16 05:21:22 EDT 2004

Hi Monte,

>> The actual engine in that new "revdecompressed" app
>> "/Contents/MacOS/Revolution" does NOT have an icon, is just a
>> "document"
>
> Yes the actual engine usually doesn't have an icon on OS X. Does the
> .app
> have an icon?

Yes, but when doubleclicked (in the correct folder, of course!! ;-):
NADA...

> and
>> no "Unix executable file" in the finder-info, as it should be!
> That's not an issue as the standalone builder sets the executable bit
> during
> the build ;-)

Aha, but that does not help me in the moment ;-)

> ------- Additional Comments From tuviah at runrev.com  2004-04-11 13:27
> -------
> fixed for 2.2. I have posted a new engine.
(concerning the Umlaut-bug on OS X...)

OK, the engine is on the server finally, now it should be made
accessible to all users.

Why not on the RR website?
Couldn't think of a better place :-)

And while we are at it, why do we always have to enter our
serial-number again each time
a new version comes out (WHILE our license is still valid)? HA ;-)

> Cheers
>
> Monte

Regards

Klaus Major