Using a card for printing reports

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Apr 15 17:11:04 EDT 2004

That wasn't in the first documentation I read but I found it in some other
documentation -- thanks though very much for answering. It would be nice
when you try to import the eps a little error dialogue would come up and say
"sorry can't do that on MACOS" or some such. I am now trying to figure out
which format is the best for both print speed and quality. I am exporting
the forms from acrobat in tiff, jpeg, gif, and then trying them in RunRev
for print quality and speed of printing (postscript would sure be the way to
go!). The only problem I'm having now is my test stack that was converted
from Hypercard keeps crashing RunRev. I think it is something to do with all
the background flds that are now individual group fields as trying to change
them to one group causes a crash almost every time. I'm running MAC OS 10.3
on an old iBook with lots of ram and a 500 meg G3. I'm running out of time
(my 30 day trial) to decide if I really want to do this...