Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 15 08:30:10 EDT 2004

Dave,
There is a pdf floating around somewhere. I downloaded it. I think it
is on either Sons of THunder or one of the other REV user sites???

Does anyone remember where the PDF of the docs is ???

The 'See Also' shows up in the dictionary when you look up a word/term
there is a filter/find and then a 'See Also'. I ignored it at first but
people kept pointing me to it and they explained how much thought went
into it and how useful it is. Well, I agree.

later,

Tom

On Apr 15, 2004, at 7:05 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> Ahhh, the printed Docs were not available when I ordered RR. Are they
> available in PDF?

> Where is the "See Also" section, I looked for this when someone
> mentioned it, but I can't seem to find it!

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15234