Interesting Apearance

hershrev hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Wed Apr 14 19:04:08 EDT 2004

I have a few stacks saved which were modified slowly with time, when I
open them from with in rev no problem but when I open them by double
clicking them directly some old stack comes up different look and
behavior not all substacks are shown in the app.browser
When I open one of the subStack's  in order to get all stacks into the
app.browser and then i open it thru RR it says that a stack or substack
with this name is already open ? with 3 options . I tried to hook them
onto another mainStack , no problem and then I deleted the new
mainStack  and guess what .......the same thing happened.
thanks for your help.
hershrev  .