Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 16:18:25 EDT 2004

Tom

In Dave's defense, I too have trouble finding what I need in the dox
sometimes.  Lack of an index is one issue, lack of a comprehensive book
like Danny Goodman's that takes you from start to finish in words of
one phoneme is another. Dan's book may eventually address the second
issue, but we only have part 1 right now.  The material may be there,
but if you don't know where to look, it might as well not be there.

This is NOT a flame about the dox.  It is a statement that the blind
(me) sometimes need some direction in finding the correct door to
enter--which is a vital function of this list.

And, I for one am very glad Dave asked his questions because I learned
about things I never would have thought to explore --in the form of
suggested solutions to the problem he posed.

Marian