CGI Form Example

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Apr 14 14:11:59 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 01:18 PM, John Rule wrote:

> Is it just me or
> does it seem like little tidbits like this are disappearing to the
> 'revpros'
> list?

The "Improve Revolution" list is a working list; it gets few tidbits,
if any.  (I think beta was closed this time, but I don't know if that
counts as a tidbit.)  Well, nothing like CGI examples.  There are
benefits to pro and enterprise licenses, though.

It may be that "tidbits like this are disappearing".  It might be that
Revolution is unsure about what to do with the script-only engine.

I don't know if CGI examples are welcome in example submission, but I
would hope so.  It might not be appropriate to move examples from the
Metacard site, though.

I think it reasonable to encourage RunRev related to CGI in particular
and the command-line engines in general.

Dar Scott