Oh Man, XML is rather cool with arrays!!!!!

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 17:20:02 EDT 2004

Yes, nothing like learning a new tool...:)
someone share a high five with me, please ;-)

its a backdoor to doing structs for sure...without the icky . syntax... ;-)

question, can schema and dtd be custom props stored with a stack??

If I had XML tools so many years ago, my SC converter would not be a
nightmare to do. :)

I remember rr team hinting at moving to xml as format for stacks. If you
don't do this soon, I will have to fly to your homes and paint the windows yellow
and paper towel your trees ;-)

Andrew