LibCGI-based CMS - anyone willing to collaborate?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Apr 12 11:58:33 EDT 2004

On Apr 12, 2004, at 12:03 PM, Terry Vogelaar (de Mare) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am planning to create a content management system based on Runtime
> Revolution and using the LibCGI library. It will be freeware and
> opensource.
>
> There are many good freeware CMSs made in PHP, ASP or Perl, but for us
> XTalkers, modifying and customising these can be quite complex because
> these are made in non-familiar languages. I want to be able to modify
> more then just the template...
>
> Are there any programmers willing to collaborate with me to make it?

We're working in parallel!!!! I am also building this! I have some
specs and design I'll share on the list or at my page... code is going
steady, it's petty easy. I am inspired by Userland Frontier for I think
PHP, ASP and Perl are not the way to go. Do you have something ready?
need anything?

try doing this: http://home.soapdog.org:8081/

this will take you to my ServerWorkz plataform, it's not LibCGI based,
it's self contained, a WebServer, a Database and dev framework. You
might find it fun and maybe inspiring. It's done in 100% transcript.

Cheers
Andre