xml docs from rr

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Apr 11 20:26:24 EDT 2004

Hmm... from what I can see you've come across a documentation bug. I think
"myPublisher" should be "it". Just incase you need a more general intro to
this kind of message here goes:

There are two types of XML parser (DOM and SAX). I forget what SAX stands
for but DOM stands for Document Object Model. This is where you have a
reference to a document and you access specific data within. SAX parsers
send messages when they encounter things so the application can do
something. Thankfully the industrial grade XML parser Tuviah has hooked up
to Rev can do both. revStartXMLTree is one of these SAX messages and is just
telling you that you've started parsing an XML document.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Monte