No subject

Beat Cornaz beat.c at hetnet.nl
Fri Apr 9 05:02:34 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Rev (coming from Hypercard) and I'm delighted with the
many new possibilities of Rev.

My question : I made a script to move and change direction of a line
(a graphic). Works well until I want the former top to be beneath the
former bottom. E.g. My line runs from bottom left to top right. Now I
grab the top right side and drag it down. All goes well until the the
top comes within 2 pixels from the bottom coordinate. I can't manage
to go lower than the bottom, even if I exchange the bottom and top
coordinates. What happens is that the line is horizontal now and
moves down as a whole. The left side does not stay in its former
location in de y direction but moves along (downwards) with the new
bottom coordinate. It must be possible to do, as in the edit mode it
is no problem to drag the top of the line in my example to a place
below the former bottom.

Thanks a lot for any answers,
Greetings , Beat