Close box in Windows XP

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 8 15:59:47 EDT 2004

Sarah-

I'm just getting back into town after a couple of days away and
working my way through a stack of emails that have come in during my
absence, so I'm replying directly to this instead of going to the
list. Can you possibly open the stack window modally? That gets rid of
the close box.

Also, I just did a test and set the controls of a stack from the
Property Inspector to "title" and it did the same thing. Do you need
to have the minimize and maximize buttons available?

--
-Mark
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net