Bugs in Bugzilla Was Re: Hello from a Filemaker renegade (Geoff Canyon)

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 8 08:45:57 EDT 2004

Geoff,

On a similar point, I also don't know how these proceed. Following your
suggestion a few weeks ago  I posted bugs 1374, 1375 relating to behaviour
in Windows without QuickTime and inability to play WAV files. It could be
debatable as to whether these are bugs or feature issues, but the Quicktime
issue seems to me to be a bug as in my copy of System Requirements, it
states QT needed for development (and only video features) but not for
Applications. So I don't understand why player controls and WAV don't
function without QT on the target machine.

Anyway, my question is really - what happens to these submissions now - do I
need to do more?

Cheers
Steve