Hello from a Filemaker renegade

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Apr 8 04:55:25 EDT 2004

I think I set it to minor, which isn't quite the same thing as
not-important. ;-)

For what it's worth, you didn't submit this bug -- Monte did. The bug
submission didn't describe anything that was being harmed by the bug --
no product broken, no development being stopped. That's why I classed
it as minor.

So as a suggestion to anyone submitting an IDE bug: if you want it to
take priority, be sure add a sentence or two describing why it's a
problem.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com