Relative Paths

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Apr 8 01:54:38 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, April 7, 2004, at 11:38 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> Ah... sorry. The externals property is being set on the application
> mainstack treference the correct relative path. So the correct
> relative path
> for the external on OS X might be:
>
> YourApp.app/Contents/MacOS/externals/revxml.bundle

Then maybe during development, I should put a copy of my externals down
into the Revolution application in the same folder?  That way my
externals property is set right for all of my externals on OS X.  That
would mean putting it in twice, so it can have the right path for non
OS X builds.

Dar Scott