Detecting if menubar is hidden

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Apr 7 22:51:26 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am running a kiosk application but I switch it to power-user mode at
certain times. The menubar is normally hidden but a power-user can
toggle it back and forth. I would like to be able to detect when the
menubar is visible and when hidden so I could use this as a test of
what to do when some other things happen. Does anyone know how I can do
this?

"the visible of the menubar" doesn't work and "the windowBoundingRect"
doesn't change whether the menubar is shown or hidden.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/