Relative Paths

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Apr 7 12:26:27 EDT 2004

Kevin,

Why do you need to add stacks to the stackFiles property? I've been using
MC/Rev for years and never needed to do this to open other stacks. When you
open a stack in the IDE, it automatically defaults to the path where the
executable lies, and only changes when you set "the directory" (or the
"defaultFolder"). All relative paths are from ther
e.

Does this help?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software