Manipulation of jpg data

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed Apr 7 11:03:02 EDT 2004

Hi there,

I have a project and am wondering if it's feasable.

Basically, I'd like to manipulate jpeg data in variables
and then save these data as files.
I'm mostly planing to open various small jpg files,
rearranging the content into 1 single file and then save
that content to disk as jpeg.
I've done that numerous times in MC or Rev using
the imagedata property and the export cmd.
But this time I need to do that on a server with the cgi engine,
and therefore can't use imagedata.

I guess this can be done, but would like to know if
anyone has any experience / tips / suggestion on this
matter...

Thanks,
JB